The National Alliance for Caregiving is an internationally respected coalition of for-profit, non-profit, academic and federal agencies, whose membership is open to like-minded national organizations invested in improving the lives of family caregivers and their care recipients. While governance and voting privileges resides with our Board of Directors (which is derived from our members), all Alliance members have many opportunities to engage with our broad constituency of providers, researchers, manufacturers, suppliers, state and local caregiving advocates, and other professionals and stakeholders engaged in the family caregiving field.
The Alliance is proud and grateful to have the following national organizations as both Sustaining Members and Corporate Alliance Members. Each member organization is a leader in its field and a key to the success of the Alliance’s mission to be the foremost national resource on family caregiving.
Please learn more about each of our members by clicking on their names below. Organizations holding a seat on the Alliance Board of Directors are marked with an asterisk (*).
If you are interested in learning more about member benefits or becoming a member in the Alliance, please write to email@example.com.
Corporate Alliance Members
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Academy of Home Care Physicians
- Administration for Community Living
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
- American Geriatrics Society Foundation for Health in Aging
- Aging in Motion
- ALS Association
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- American Psychological Association*
- American Society on Aging*
- Biotechnology Industry Organization
- Caregiver’s Survival Network
- Center for Advancing Health
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services*
- Children of Aging Parents
- Easter Seals
- Eisai USA
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- Family Support Center
- Genworth Financial
- Healthcare Leadership Council
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Lighthouse International
- Lotsa Helping Hands
- Lupus Foundation of America, Inc.
- MetLife Mature Market Institute*
- n4a (National Association of Area Agencies on Aging)*
- National Council on Aging*
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Older Women’s League
- Paraprofessional Healthcare Institute, Inc.
- Parkinson’s Disease Foundation
- Sanofi US
- US Department of Veterans Affairs*
- Well Spouse Association
- Women’s Institute for a Secure Retirement (WISER)*