Join the Alliance
Becoming a member of the Alliance is an investment to advance family caregiving in this country. It’s a public statement that your organization realizes, appreciates and supports the incredible and vital service that family caregivers bring to our healthcare.
As a nationally recognized coalition of for-profit and non-profit companies, industry trade groups, academic and federal agencies, membership in the National Alliance for Caregiving is open to like-minded national organizations invested in improving the lives of family caregivers and their care recipients. While governance and voting privileges remain with our Board of Directors, which is derived from our members, our members have many opportunities to engage with our broad constituency of providers, researchers, manufacturers, suppliers and other professionals and stakeholders engaged in the family caregiving movement. Please consider joining with us to make a lasting difference.
For more information please contact our offices at (301) 718-8444 or email@example.com.
$5000 for corporations and trade groups
$1000 to $250 for non-profit care organizations
(Based on Annual Budget: $250k or less – $250 /$250k to $500k – $500 / $500k or more – $1000)
There is no dues fee for federal agencies.
In addition to the benefits provided by having your organization’s name listed online as a member of this premier group, with a link to your website, your organization receives:
- Connectivity to a community of over 2000 family caregiving, aging and eldercare professionals
- A subscription to the Alliance’s quarterly newsletter
- Participation in the Alliance’s caregiving listserve of health care professionals
- Opportunities to collaborate on new research and other projects
- Priority communication about activities and developments in the caregiving and long-term care fields
- Informal consultation on caregiver support programs and research initiatives
- Previews of the Alliance’s studies prior to release
- CEO briefings on issues in the caregiving arena
- Opportunities to present with the Alliance at national and international conferences
- Acknowledgement in the Alliance’s Annual Report
Corporate Alliance Membership: $25,000
In addition to those benefits listed with Sustaining Membership, Corporate Alliance Members receive:
- Opportunity to co-create a single, short policy survey for the state and local coalitions the Alliance is engaged with (must be unbranded to a specific product)
- Opportunity to host a focus group, teleconference, or Q&A session with the Alliance’s Coalition Advisory Task Force, composed of state and local coalition leaders (topics must be unbranded to a specific product)
- Opportunities to participate in the Alliance’s National Annual Meeting of Coalitions
- VIP recognition at national and international conferences where the Alliance is presenting its research
- Participation in Corporate Alliance Advisory Board Meetings – two per year
- Opportunity for a nationally recognized caregiving advocate to address your organization’s senior staff
- Access to the Alliance’s research project databases