The impact of caring for a family member is wide – affecting a caregiver’s career, finances, and health. The following research reports identify the challenges facing caregivers and potential solutions to address some of these challenges.
- The MetLife Study of Caregiving Costs to Working Caregivers – Double Jeopardy for Baby Boomers Caring for Their Parents – Full Report (2011)
- MetLife Study of Working Caregivers and Employer Health Care Costs (2010)
- Corporate Eldercare Programs: Their Impact, Effectiveness and the Implications for Employers (2008) (PDF)
- The MetLife Study of Employed Caregivers: Does Long-Term Care Insurance Make a Difference? (2001) (PDF)
- Evercare®/National Alliance for Caregiving Survey of The Economic Downturn and Its Impact on Family Caregiving (2009) (PDF)