Collaborative News & Information Sharing
Alzheimer’s Association – Alzheimer’s Impact Movement:
- Call to implement policy solutions addressing the impact of COVID-19 nursing homes and assisted living communities: https://www.alz.org/media/HomeOffice/Downloads/Alz-LTC-Policy-Rec_1.pdf
- Governor DeSantis/Florida Department of Elder Affairs Press Release announcing the launch of Project VITAL in partnership with the Alzheimer’s Association: http://elderaffairs.state.fl.us/doea/press/2020/UPDATED%20-%20Project%20Vital%20Press%20Release-FINAL20200408.pdf
- COVID-19 Tips for Dementia Caregivers: https://alz.org/help-support/caregiving/coronavirus-(covid-19)-tips-for-dementia-care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care ECHO® Program: Project ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) is a free tele-mentoring program that builds workforce capacity and improves access to specialty care in local communities.
Hawaii Family Caregiving Coalition: COVID-19 Resources
- Editorial on caregiving during COVID-19: https://www.staradvertiser.com/2020/04/07/editorial/island-voices/extra-caregiving-help-in-the-era-of-covid-19/
- COVID-19 Tips for Caregivers: https://states.aarp.org/hawaii/aarp-hawai-i-has-tips-for-hawai-i-family-caregivers-during-the-covid-19-pandemic
San Diego Caregiving Coalition: COVID-19 Mental Health Resources for Families and Caregivers
- COVID-19 Mental Health Resources for Families and Caregivers: https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/content/sdc/hhsa/programs/bhs/covid19_resources.html
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Get In Touch
Looking for more information on Caregiving? Complete the message form and a National Alliance for Caregiving representative will get in touch with you shortly.