Download the #TalkBrainHealth Tool Kit
Are you looking for a resource to help you talk with an older adult in your life about changes in memory or behavior? Download the #TalkBrainHealth tool kit for an easy-to-follow guide for you and others who help you to provide care.
Download the TalkBrainHealth Tool Kit (English)
Share Your Story
Tell your story about how you talked with your family about memory and brain health issues using the #TalkBrainHealth.
Follow the conversation online:
Learn About Brain Health
Use these resources to learn about brain health.
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
- National Memory Screening Program
- Cleveland Clinic: Healthy Brains Initiative
- Mayo Clinic: Memory Loss – 7 Tips to Improve Your Memory
- Mayo Clinic: Memory Loss – When to Seek Help
- National Academies: Brain Health Action Guide for Individuals and Families
- National Institute on Aging – Brain Health Resource
- National Institute on Aging – A Good Night’s Sleep
- What is Brain Health?
This tool kit is made possible through grant funding from the Allergan Foundation. Many thanks go to our Advisory Committee, who provided input and expertise into the development of the #TalkBrainHealth materials.
National Alliance for Caregiving (@NA4Caregiving)
- Gail Gibson Hunt, President & CEO
- Rick Greene, M.S.W., Executive Advisor
- C. Grace Whiting, J.D., Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Michael R. Wittke, Director of Advocacy
- Parys Grigsby, Special Assistant to the CEO
Alzheimer’s Foundation of America(@alzfdn)
- Charles J. Fuschillo, Jr., President and CEO
- Eric Sokol, J.D., Senior Vice President, Public Policy
- Amanda Secor, Director of Communications
- Molly Fogel, LCSW, Director of Educational and Social Services
Subject Matter Experts
- J. Wesson Ashford, M.D., Ph.D, Stanford University and VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- Kristin Kahle Wrobleski, Ph.D, Eli Lilly & Co. (@LillyPad)
- Jessica Nagro, M.P.A., Eldercare Workforce Alliance (@ElderCareTeam)
- Rebekah Paxton, Eldercare Workforce Alliance
- Sherry White, Arkansas Caregiver Coalition
- Chris Damon, CareSmart Illinois
- Dani Guerttman, Wyoming Dementia Care
- Faith Unger, CaregiverU (Texas)
- Jane Mahoney, Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources
- Janet Zander, Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources
- Janice Williams, Caregiver’s Respite (Tennessee)