Memory Loss Conversation Guide | Let’s Talk Brain Health
Working with the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America, NAC has created a conversation guide for family caregivers on talking about memory changes and cognitive health.
If you’ve been noticing changes in an adult in your life, it may be time to talk about brain health. Perhaps the person you care for is having a hard time remembering things. They may act differently or struggle with everyday activities. Talking about brain health does not have to be scary. Use the guide below, or participate in our upcoming webinars, to learn about how to start a conversation with your loved one about these changes.
Working in partnership with patient-advocacy and consumer-facing partners, NAC has been honored to contribute our expertise to a series of guidebooks intended to improve the caregiving experience.
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
- National Memory Screening Program
- Cleveland Clinic: Healthy Brains Initiative
- Mayo Clinic: Memory Loss – 7 Tips to Improve Your Memory
- Mayo Clinic: Memory Loss – When to Seek Help
- National Academies: Brain Health Action Guide for Individuals and Families
- National Institute on Aging – Brain Health Resource
- National Institute on Aging – A Good Night’s Sleep